• Franchise Fee:$39,000
• Total Investment Range:
• Required Cash liquidity:
Training and Support:
How We Cooked Up Soup Into a Dynamic Concept Zoup! began as an idea the company’s founders pondered as they were building their first soup-related food service business. That original company – which manufactured and distributed wholesale soup and spice products – gave the partners kitchen-door access to some of the top chefs and managers at hundreds of restaurants. And, it gave them the chance to confirm what they suspected all along. First, that good soup…really good soup was hard to find. Second, that soup has powerful intangible qualities that elicit feelings of comfort, warmth and well-being for many people. And, that there was a strong demand in the marketplace for the kind of authentic, hand-crafted, fresh soups that customers love to eat, but seldom cook for themselves. Encouraged by the enthusiasm of the many chefs they spoke to – and armed with their industry experience (and intense love of soup) – the founders teamed up with a talented chef. Then, they got to work on the careful trial-and-error process that involved hundreds of recipes and scores of tasters who completed formal evaluations of each potential recipe. It was this two-year process that, ultimately, yielded Zoup!’s hundreds of exclusive soup recipes, and that made way for the company’s category-defining Fast-Casual concept.
Franchisees Benefit from a Strong Brand in a Fast-Growing Segment With the same “Everything Matters” philosophy that ensures quality, satisfaction and convenience for customers, Zoup! has created the infrastructure, systems and support programs that give franchisees the tools they need to build their own successful businesses.
In addition to the opportunity to own a one-of-a-kind, exciting business that has a proven record of success, Zoup! franchisees enjoy the following benefits:
Franchise Training and Support
- Strong niche positioning consistent with consumer preferences.
- Low cost of entry relative to other food franchise concepts.
- Single units and, for qualified candidates, multiple units/semi-absentee operation gives candidates greater financial flexibility and security.
- Simplified menu items require little prep and allow for a “front of house” focus.
- Availability of great territories.
- Proprietary web-based POS (Point of Sale) system.
- Z!Net business management system tracks and drives franchisees’ productivity and profitability.
- Fast-Casual segment is the fastest growing in the restaurant industry.
3 weeks pre-opening training 7 days on site training
Franchise Fee: $39,000
Required Cash liquidity: $120,000
Total Investment Range: $350,000